- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
1997 GMC Suburban
Worst 1997 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.