- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 89 days ago
1999 GMC Suburban
Worst 1999 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard light keeps blowing fuses1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.