- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 50 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 54 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 56 days ago
1999 GMC Suburban
Worst 1999 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard light keeps blowing fuses1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.