2011 GMC Terrain suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 GMC Terrain:

2011 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jun 212011

Terrain 4-cyl

I was going to a 930 am doctor appt@the cancer clinic, with my husband & father as passengers. I was in the left turn lane northbound attempting to turn into the hospital. It was 910 am. There was a lg. Delivery truck opposite me in the southbound left turn lane. As I pulled in the southbound lane, easing forward to ensure clearance the other car behind the delivery truck pulled out and around the truck and sped up to go through the intersection to make the lightthat was amber at this point. My father said that her head was down and she didn't look up until just before impact. There were no skid marks & the impact was high on the pass. Side of my vehicle rocking us up onto 2 wheels on the drivers side & then back down on all 4. my vehicle was T-boned on the front passenger side. The lady came out from behind the delivery truck at the last second, changed lanes & proceeded into the intersection at the same time I was trying to turn left. At this point the light was yellow. I have, I do believe 8 air bags, with 8 sensors in the Terrain's. also I have a full subscription to onstar which also has crash sensors in my car. * one air bag went off nor did any sensors**. onstar did not call me after the crash to tell me that they would be sending help, ambulance, police etc. My injuries were: Contusion to left side of head above ear. Scalp wound above right ear, with permanent indentation to right side of my head,2 small cuts right side of forehead. Black eyes. Pain in neck & stiffness. Right eye socket @ eye brow swollen. Husband: Seatbelt bruising, neck pain/stiffness. My father, neck pain, stiffness, scraped skin on instep of right foot. This formal complaint is with General Motors, GMC Terrain, & onstar for not 1 airbag having not gone off/deployed, nor did onstar make any effort to contact me. I contacted both GM & onstar & they did nothing to compensate me.

- Waynesville, OH, USA