2012 GMC Terrain miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 GMC Terrain:

2012 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jan 172017

Terrain

1.) my windows will not defrost. When I'm driving on a curvy highway to and from work at night it dogs up so bad that I can't see anything in front of me. I've almost gotten in a dozen car accident because of this issue. 2.) car smells like mold is coming out of vent 3.) my car makes a terrible sound when I accelerate from 0-30mph

- Corryton, TN, USA

Apr 292016

Terrain

Sudden unintended acceleration when vehicle shifted from park to drive, resulted in extreme high speed acceleration and no control of vehicle. This resulted in a high impact crash into garage side wall. Also air bag did not deploy. Assume throttle wide open causing sudden acceleration. Insurance report, and police report pending

- West Bloomfield, MI, USA

Jul 022015

Terrain

I was putting a package in the rear compartment, when the hatch started to close, it hit my head and didnot stop, I had to grap the hatch, and hold it up..there is something terribly wrong with it.

- Prince Frederick, MD, USA

May 192015

Terrain

Car crash at 45 mph. Front in damage and air bag did not deploy. Seatbelts did not lock up.

- Richton Park, IL, USA