2013 GMC Terrain body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 GMC Terrain:

2013 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jan 012013

Started right after I purchased the vehicle in Jan 2013 and continues every winter. When outside temperature falls below 40 degree's the vehicle windshield makes a cracking sound. I like to refer to it as making "popcorn" same sound. Continues while driving until I heat up car. I have brought it to dealer attention even had it in service department but they are unable to duplicate sound. I have video and sent to GMC.

- Warwick, RI, USA

Jan 012014

Terrain 4-cyl

Snow, mud and all road dirt accumulates inside the bottom of all doors, up to the inside interior panel of the doors. Am concerned about rust in the future and if it's due to an improper seal on doors.

- Schererville, IN, USA

Apr 222013

Terrain 6-cyl

Road dirt, snow, mud accumulates at inside bottoms of doors all the way up to bottom of speaker areas. I can see where it is pulling down the bottom panels. Called dealer and asked for GM info on this and nothing back from dealer. Also 2 weeks ago engine lite came on, took to local dealer for replacement of gasoline sensor" at 10,000 miles? asked if I used corn gas? no, I use plus or premium. Does this happen every 10,000 miles" also I am concerned I will have rust on my doors very soon.

- Lake, MI, USA