7.0

2014 GMC Terrain miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Terrain:

2014 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Oct 082016

Terrain

3 years old now and still getting around 10mpg and from the first day I got it in 2014 the drive shaft is rusted and was told by the dealer that nothing is wrong with the car. I also notice that when driving at night that the head lights are not made to see street name signs I have to use the high beams to see if I have the right street when looking for the place I have to go.

- Hudson, FL, USA

Jul 012016

Terrain

This vehicle does not have vents to circulate heat/ac in the back seat. Main issue is in the summer. My toddler son is usually sweating and in distress because he is so hot. Despite having the A/C on lowest temp, and blowing at the highest speed, it still does not circulate very well throughout the vehicle. So, I'm freezing while my son is burning up. Makes traveling difficult with an upset child. Come on, GM, smarten up. You're better than this.

- Clarkston, MI, USA

May 082016

Terrain

Periodically auto will surge forward (without the benefit of gas pedal being depressed.) I managed to stop before there was a crash. Dealer states that no problems like this have been reported. I am certain this is a dangerous situation. The dealer has stated that there is no problem with this car. I have to trust that they did something to stop the surging (computer adjustment??)

- Pilot Hill, CA, USA