2015 GMC Terrain engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 GMC Terrain:

2015 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Mar 222015

To whom it may concern, yesterday, 3/22/15, my wife and I were driving while carol took her foot off the gas pedal as we were approaching a stop light. At that time the car started accelerating. Is this a new problem or has it been reported before" who do I contact to investigate this issue and ensure that my vehicle is safe" my daughter bought a 2014 GMC Terrain last year and I'm concerned about her vehicle as well.

- Essex, VT, USA