1996 GMC Yukon drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 GMC Yukon:

1996 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Aug 032007

Yukon SLE 5.7L V8

Everytime i drive i can hear the problem getting worse and 5 cars ahead of me can hear me coming down the road. People standing a mile down the road can hear me. i believe its a rear diff. problem which means its in the rear end. originally thought it 2 b my transfer case but i filled it and still had the problem. When i drive it sounds like its coming from the front but when people are in the car with me they say its coming from the back.

so instead of me rambling on about my problems hopefully someone can help me!!

- , Middletown, NY, USA