- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 12 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 14 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 18 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 20 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
1997 GMC Yukon
Worst 1997 Yukon steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System24
- NHTSA: Steering18
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.