8.0

1999 GMC Yukon AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 GMC Yukon:

1999 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Aug 262007

Yukon SLE 5.7L VORTEC

Recently noticed soaked and discolored carpet from passenger dash to rear passenger seat. Initial thoughts was water leak from rain, so I took panels off and looked for water... no luck. Yesterday, I pulled all the seats and soaking wet carpet out to discover my AC is pouring into my floorboard. After researching and talking to other Yukon owners, this is a very common problem. I don't yet have a quote, but this looks very expensive. Every owner of this body style seems to have the same problem... and I may never own another American made vehicle after this!

- , Oklahoma City, OK, USA