1. replace the securtiy feature (1 reports)
1999 GMC Yukon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 GMC Yukon:

1999 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jul 072008

Yukon Denali 5.8L

at first the vehicle would just be hard to start(95K) it would turn over but not start you had to wait a few minutes and then try again and it started fine--this happened about three times in 10 days--then one day when it was storming in Ft. Stewart Ga, I had gone to the mall to shop--I finished shopping and wen to leave and I attempted to start the vehicle and it would not start I tried for the better part of a hour before the battery finally died and all it would do when I tried to start it was just turn over--but it was as if it was not getting any fuel--needless to say i had to have it towed to the dealer and after 500. I was told that the factory security feature was malfunctioning and had to be replaced...

- , L'ville, KY, USA