$1,300.00

1. replacing the brake lines (1 reports)
2002 GMC Yukon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Yukon:

2002 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

May 142014

Yukon

I was towing a trailer in the rain and had to slow down. When applying the brakes, it caused me to go into a spin along with the trailer causing me to hit another car, and eventually landing on the side of the road almost flipping over. A tow truck brought it to Flow GMC in Greensboro, and they claimed the brake lines were rotted. They replaced all. We have vehicles many many years older and the brake lines are still fine. When my husband looked at the work they performed, he said it didn't look like any brake lines were changed.

- , Randleman, NC, USA