2002 GMC Yukon lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Yukon:

2002 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jun 032002

Yukon

The fog running light on the front left side has been out since 6 months after the purchase of our vehicle. Ironically I have noticed that the same light is out on a great number of the Tahoe's & Yukon's that I see on the road. I believe that this is a potential safety flaw on this model yet it has not been recalled for replacement. We have attempted to replace the bulb but the light keeps going out.

- Roanoke , TX, USA