5.5

2003 GMC Yukon AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Sep 022004

Yukon 4WD 8-cyl

I have had ongoing problems with my 2003 GMC Yukon. It started in September of 2004 with my rear air not working, it was inoperable; and, a popping noise in my steering, the steering felt loose. The rear air was temporarily fixed in October of 2004 but continues to be a problem now in September of 2005, one year later. I've never really had rear air since I bought the vehicle, it works occasionally. I still have no rear air and vehicle has been in the shop more than 7 times for this problem. It took until January of 2005 to fix the steering problem. I've also had problems with my speedometer, which quit working in December of 2004 and the part was on back order and I had to take my vehicle in and leave for the dealership to send the speedometer to California for reprogramming, this problem was fixed in January of 2005.

- Pueblo, CO, USA