8.0

1. replace the heater resistor located @ heater core area (1 reports)
2003 GMC Yukon AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jun 152006

Yukon LS 5.3L

GM would not stand by the part. It probably actually gradually failed from the getgo. This part, when it fails, makes the A/C system inoperable at low speeds. Makes you think you lost your charge, when that is not the problem. It is only a $30 part, but I did the work myself. It just sucks that GM does not admit that it is a design flaw in the original part. My Silverado had the same problem at 30k and GM would not stand behind that on either!

I have talked to many other car owners and they have their own stories about their vehicles.... I still like GM. I just lower my expectations of car dealers and brands in general. The system is there to bleed you of cash....and employ people that can't think for themselves or back you up...

- , Kittery Pt, ME, USA