8.0

$1,350.00

2003 GMC Yukon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Sep 182008

Yukon XL V8

I was driving last night and my Yukon cut off with no warning. This wasn't the first time. When it cuts off like this, I can get it stopped, put it in park, turn it off and it will restart immediately. This kind of break down is scary whether you are in the country and trying to get off a two-lane road or on the highway running at speed.

- , McLeansville, NC, USA

Feb 122008

Yukon XL V8

ever since i have had this car it has been nothing but a problem for me. I have small chirley that require transportation to and from school, and tis car feels unsafe, and unreliable. it cuts off without any given notice which makes me unsafe heck god forbid someone rear-end the car. and when in the flow of freeway traffic, and it stops while at the speed of 65-70 mph this could prove disastrous for my family. something needs to be done about this safety hazard, before we are posting fatalities instead of general complaints. people should get in touch with the manufacture, then their local consumer affairs office, and finally local assembly person www.congress.org

- , Los Ageles, CA, Armenia

Oct 052004

Yukon LX

THE CAR QUITS RUNNING WITH NO WARNING, ON THE INTERSTATE DRIVING 70 MPH OR DRIVING 30 MPH. AFTER SITTING FOR SEVERAL MINUTES THE CAR WILL CRANK AND RUN FOR SEVERAL MILES AND QUIT AGAIN. TECHNICIANS CAN FIND NO PROBLEM WITH THE CAR. THIS CAN BE A SERIOUS SAFETY HAZARD AS WELL AS BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO AMERICAN MADE AUTOS, ESPECIALLY AS MUCH AS WE PAY FOR THEM. ANYONE HAVING ANY SIMILAR PROBLEMS, PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPLAINT.

- , Hoover, AL, USA