1. gm should either offer to buy the car back or pay back money (1 reports)
2003 GMC Yukon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jun 092008

Yukon LT 5.3L

Bought my 2003 GMC Yukon XL used in November 20, 2005. Paid almost $30K, actually $44K with financing over 72 months. Have only put 40K miles on the car from Nov. 05 through today. Limited use and trips only. Babied to death and it still looks like a new one. Bought it at Martin Chevrolet in New Carlisle Ohio, which is no longer in business, and also bought a 36K/36 month warranty with it.

Couple years after I bought it I noticed both oil and coolant constantly disappearing although no leaks or smoking detected. Also, the rocker panels rusted out on it and they had to be replaced along with water pump and CD player and various other problems. Car still looks like a new one, but just drove it to Tennessee (700 mile round trip) and had to put 2 quarts of oil back in it when I got back. it was full when I left. That is ridiculous at best!!! I have other cars in the driveway with over 200K on that I don't have these problems with. This car looks like a new one, but tired of putting oil and antifreeze in it and hate to sell it to anyone in this condition.

I feel either GM should offer to replace it, buy it back, or at least compensate me in some way. Paid over $44K for this car and rarely got to use it. Nine year average on this car is 4400 miles a year since I've owned it!!!!!!

- , Beavercreek, OH, USA