1. replace air bags (1 reports)
2003 GMC Yukon seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Feb 072006

Yukon Denali

On 1/22/06 my car was parked in the garage at home. At 8pm I went out to start my car, as soon as I turned the ignition the air bag deployed. On 1/23/06 I called GMC in Detroit Michigan and they told me to take it to a GMC service center where they will run test & diagnose why the air bag deployed. Two days later, I get a call from GMC, and they tell me that my car checked out great. No problems-except service air bag...duh!. They also stated that since nothing is wrong with my car they can not help me. " it's my problem" as they put it. I think that my biggest complaint or biggest fustration is if "nothing is wrong with the car" then why did the air bag deploy. I feel lost in this matter and I feel GMC is not standing behind their product.

- , Chico, CA, USA