- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 88 days ago
2004 GMC Yukon
Worst 2004 Yukon steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunk in the steering shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.