2.4

2007 GMC Yukon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Yukon:

2007 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jan 292014

Yukon 8-cyl

Traveling approximately 60 mph on a partly sunny day, approximately 27 degrees outside with my heater on, my sunroof spontaneously shattered with a sound similar to a gunshot. At that point, the glass did not fall but was cracked into thousands of pieces. Later as I drove the glass began to fall apart. I was not following any vehicle and was not driving under a bridge or around any trees so there was nothing that could have struck my sunroof. The roadway was smooth and my sunroof has never sustained any damage in the past.

- Pascagoula, MS, USA