2007 GMC Yukon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Yukon:

2007 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Feb 152011

Yukon 8-cyl

After taking a online safety coarse I was instructed on adjusting my outside rear view mirrors for better viewing of black views from my inside rear view mirror.. after doing so, being the only driver, the mirrors stayed the same...after some time I read in my manual that I could fold my side mirrors in and so I tried to do so. My driver outside mirror would not fold. It only made a clicking sound..I then tried my right side mirror and it worked but as I tried to adjust my right side mirror it stopped adjusting the position of the mirror view. I have adjusted the view angle just a few times and this is the first time I've tried to fold the mirrors in. I'm truly disappointed in the plastic hardware on such a nice vehicle..

- Somerville, TN, USA