4.7

2009 GMC Yukon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 GMC Yukon:

2009 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Aug 032010

Yukon

Driving down the road at about 55 or 60 mph with no one in front of me or behind me, the sunroof of my 2009 GMC Yukon exploded. I say it exploded because the noise was deafening like an explosion. The covering to the interior of the car was closed or glass would have gone on or in me. GM representative claims this is not under warranty and so we are paying our deductible & the insurance will pay for all the repairs but that $250.

- Leesburg, GA, USA