- August 16: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Recalled After Fire Reports
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- August 4: No Recall For Saturn Outlook/GMC Acadia Headlight Failures
- July 22: Chevy Trucks Recalled After Loss of Power Steering and Brakes
2010 GMC Yukon
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 GMC Yukon
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2010 GMC Yukon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized GMC service shop immediately!
2010 GMC Yukon EQUIPMENT NHTSA Campaign #10E043000
Summary: Marathon is recalling certain seat covers, brand superhides with part numbers 593, 594, 578, 960, 228, 228-09, 267-08, 333, 625, and 630, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These seat covers are made of heavier thread and are not compatible with seats containing side airbags. The heavier seat cover could interfere with full deployment of the airbag in the event of a crash.
Consequence: An improperly deployed airbag could result in serious injury.
Actions: Marathon will notify owners of record and replace the seat cover free of charge. The safety recall began on September 14, 2010. Owners may contact marathon at 1-800-735-2769. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10E043000 »