2013 GMC Yukon seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 GMC Yukon:

2013 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Apr 012015

Purchased this vehicle Dec 2014 used, shortly after we purchased it, a crack started by the passenger hair bag it is getting worse I now have 3 cracks spreading across my dash. We paid way to much money for this vehicle to have this issue its only 3 years old..

- Ellsinore, MO, USA

Jan 092015

Lately I have experienced a loud popping or cracking noise when I am driving. My airbag light has also been on. Today I noticed a very big crack on the dashboard above the instrument panel.

- Omaha, NE, USA