3.0

2014 GMC Yukon body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Yukon:

2014 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Oct 252016

Yukon

The dash cracked in multiple locations. I have 1 long crack over the instrument cluster and 3 cracks on the passenger side on the airbag compartment. This is more than a cosmetic issue. I am particularly concerned that the cracks around the airbag pose great danger if the airbag was deployed in that it could send sharp plastic pieces flying impaling a passenger or the sharp pieces could puncture the airbag leaving the passenger without protection. I am unsure of when it happened; I just happened to notice the cracks while driving last week.

- Santa Fe, TX, USA

Feb 182016

Yukon

For the fourth time the rear lift gate hatch window has separated from the hinge (s). It always happens while in motion and on just a straight road! I guess I will start taking pics of the hinges, never though of that since it is on warranty. I am afraid it will sometime fall completely off while driving.

- Cibolo, TX, USA