2014 GMC Yukon seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Yukon:

2014 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

May 232015

Yukon

The contact owns a 2014 GMC Yukon. While operating the vehicle, the service air bag light illuminated. The failure started with the light going off and on, which progressed to the light permanently remaining illuminated. The cause of the failure was not diagnosed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 39,000.

- Talar, CT, USA

Jul 042014

Yukon 6-cyl

I had a front end collision at 25 mph with a parked car. My airbag(s) did not deploy. The entire front end of my car was destroyed. The hood was crumpled and both front quarter panels damaged. The front doors are not easily opened due to the quarter panel damage. It is hard for me to understand how an impact at the speed I was traveling and the location of impact did not cause the airbag(s) to deploy. I had to be transported via ambulance from the scene and suffered a concussion from my head slamming down on the steering wheel.

- Oswego, IL, USA