Steering Wheel & Front Of Car Shakes When Driving

6.0

1997 Geo Prizm steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Geo Prizm:

1997 Geo Prizm Owner Comments

Jun 032002

Prizm

My steering wheel shakes when I drive and I have no idea what's wrong. Some of the front of the car also shakes. My brother-in-law thinks that something is very wrong, like the suspension needs to be fixed. I took my car to get checked out today, but the mechanic said that it's ok. Tomorrow, I have to get a second opinion from a different mechanic. If any of u know what may be wrong, I'd very much appreciate it if you told me.

- , Silver Spring, MD, USA