8.0

2. repair loose wire above clutch pedal (1 reports)
1995 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Accord:

1995 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Oct 142014

Accord LX 2.2L 4 cyl

I drive a 5 speed and above the clutch pedal was the loose wire, I heat shrinked it and it fixed the problem.

- , Griswold, CT, canada

Jan 012006

Accord EX 4 cyl

The dash warning lights never work, the ABS light comes on when starting. The BRAKE light works and comes on when the actual brake lights burnt out.

- , Longmont, CO, USA

Sep 102005

Accord EX

My dashboard lights aren't working! Driving at night is a pain in the ass! The only thing that lights up is the SRS light and ABS light! So basically, I have to use my cell phone or interior roof light to see how fast I am going!!

- , New Iberia, LA, USA