- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 11 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 14 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Accord body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clear coat is peeling5
- paint is peeling3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 10
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.