- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Accord body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clear coat is peeling5
- paint is peeling3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 10
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.