- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 11 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 12 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 26 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
Worst 1996 Accord engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken timing belt1
- runs rough, stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline41
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.