- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 22 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 29 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
Worst 1996 Accord engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken timing belt1
- runs rough, stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline41
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.