- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 18 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 34 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
Worst 1996 Accord steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering not working properly1
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.