8.0

$2,600.00

1. replaced transmission (1 reports)
1996 Honda Accord transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Honda Accord:

1996 Honda Accord Owner Comments

May 142008

Accord LX V6

I have had two transmissions, the first one was rebuilt, it went out in 1 year, the second time it was replaced with a used one. Same crap happened, only now I have a big problem with a leaky transmission and a rattling sound when I stop anywhere, do you know how embarrassing that is. I love my Honda but this transmission problem has got me pretty upset...........

- , El Pasof, TX, USA