- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 5 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 49 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 57 days ago
Brake Light Will Not Go Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: 1997 is the last model year in the 5th generation of Accord. Which means it's also the last model year before problems like widespread transmission failure, subframe rust and peeling paint took over.
Does the 1997 have problems? Sure it does. Any car this old will. Some owners say their engine started to cut out around 147,000 miles. That's still not bad, and getting to 200,000+ miles isn't out of the question.
Does anyone believe a newer Accord will reach 200,000 miles?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 49,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)