- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 21 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 40 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 43 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 52 days ago
Cd Player Does Not Work
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 123,914 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replaced radio (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem