- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 22 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 29 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 63 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 65 days ago
Radio Keeps "Popping" Off Every Once In A While
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 56,570 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem