- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 49 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 68 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 71 days ago
Radio Keeps "Popping" Off Every Once In A While
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 56,570 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem