2006 Honda Accord AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Aug 012013

I was driving down my road and notice my car keeps stalling between 3rd and 4th gear, if I hit the brake it stops and I can go on. I took it for recall last year and it started doing better but last month it is stalling and jerking at speeds between 30-45. It seems to be getting worse. Also my driver side window when I try to roll it up without holding the button it will go all the way up and then roll back down. I also have problems with the air conditioner blowing hot air on the drivers side if I turn it all the way down to where it says lo and a few minutes later turn it up to what it is set on then it will blow correctly for a day or two, sometimes a couple of weeks but having to keep doing this defeats having climate control option.

- Rogersville, TN, USA