2006 Honda Accord accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Oct 182006

Accord 4-cyl

Passenger outside mirror exploded while I was driving down the road. If the passenger window had been down it would have hit my daughter in her head. When the incident happened I stopped the car and picked up the mirror, there was no other cars or nothing around that could have hit the mirror, it made a very load noise but no other damage was done other than mirror came flying into in the side window and then hit the ground. All other parts on the mirror are in place and fine, only the center mirror parts fell off the car. I took it back to Honda to tell them the mirror fell out and the service manager left me standing there and didn't come back, he never got my name. I asked the desk boy where he had gone and he paged him and the said that he would call me, he didn't know who I was, my name or who the owner of the car was so how is he going to call me. Brand new, only had the car 2 weeks.

- Randleman, NC, USA