2006 Honda Accord brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jun 242006

Accord 4-cyl

My 06 Honda Accord was shaking when braking at 24K miles I took the car to the dealership. They check the brakes said nothing is wrong with the brakes. At 36K miles I had to change the back brake pads. I told the service manager that's not right but he said sorry you need them nothing I can do. 13K miles later they need to be replaced again. So I have 50K miles on the car still have the original brake pads on the front and are on my third set of pads in the back. But they say no problems ?!@#$%!!!!

- Sacramento, CA, USA