8.0

2006 Honda Accord engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jul 272013

Accord EX 2.0L V4

I just posted a complaint about this car's hosed AC condensor. Now I'm posting because now the GD check engine light is on. Getting it checked out on Monday. Honda just keeps sinking in my book. By the way, we decided to go with the Toyota Sienna (better brakes, timing chain, not belt, no reported transmission problems like the Odysee, better warranty, 2 years bumper-to-bumper coverage). As soon as I get this latest problem fixed I'm putting a for sale sign on this vehicle.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA