9.1

2006 Honda Accord exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jul 292006

Accord 4-cyl

It was first thing in the morning, had driven it late the previous evening. The engine light went on, the car bucked when I tried to accelerate. I drove to the dealership. Asked me if I "topped off" at the gas station. I did in fact top off the last fill up. I was told that could make the engine light go on. Now I have a rent a car. They need to order a new part. V tec. I have always topped off at the gas station. I should have been told or warned not to do that with the new Honda's if in fact that is the reason for this.

- Pawling, NY, USA