2006 Honda Accord lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

May 222006

Low beams on my 2006 Honda Accord have not illuminated well. I have lived with this poor lighting by using my high beam when not indicated. Recently, I discovered a recall # 07E004000 that states about it. My vehicle is a perfect example of this problem. I called Honda and the customer service said they were closed during prime business time. I was also told the headlights were an after market issue. How do I get this safety concern fixed? thank you.

- North Java, NY, USA