7.0

2006 Honda Accord transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Accord:

2006 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Mar 252008

Accord Sadan

I dont have a Beef, i need help about my car please help me..im am Disabled person. thank you very much..

- , Bronx, NY, USA

Jan 152010

Accord EX 3.0L V6

For more than a year and 4 visits to the dealer my 2006 Accord V6 w/auto transmission sporadically fails to start in first gear from a stop. 95% of the time it is fine, but it will randomly pull away sluggishly (as though it's in second or third gear) for a couple of car lengths then bang into first and shift normally. It does this nearly every day to me, but the dealer always claims they cannot duplicate the problem. Now I'm on the extended warranty and the dealer claims the extended warranty does not cover diagnostic time. So if I want them to resolve the problem, I must pay for any diagnostic costs. Even when I took a service tech for a ride and demonstrated the problem, they said they couldn't duplicate it when I left it for repairs. So nothing was done. I'm sure I'll be posting this problem regularly because of the frequency of the problem.

- , Rocky Hill, CT, USA