- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 2 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 19 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 47 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 52 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 55 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2010 Accord AC / heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.