CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

4.1

2010 Honda Accord body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Accord:

2010 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Mar 262015

Accord

The contact owns a 2010 Honda Accord. The contact stated that there was excessive rust to the entire subframe and the front axles. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 40,000.

- West Haven, CT, USA

Jul 232011

Accord 6-cyl

I own a 2010 Honda Accord V6. I have had this car for one year. The mileage is just over 18,000 miles. When I took my car in for inspection on yesterday at the Honda dealership, they informed me that my rear brakes will need to be replaced within the next three months. I have owned Honda every since 1989 and premature brake wear has never occurred with any of the Honda that I have owned. Please tell me what I can do to get some type of resolution for this problem. I feel this is a safety issue because your brakes are the most important thing in a car. Also, this car has a faulty front bumper. It is attached to the car by snaps. These snaps break and the bumper starts separating from the car. I have taken it back to the Honda dealership and they sent it to their body shop but the bumper is still try to separate from the car. If the bumper comes off it could cause an accident.

- Henrico, VA, USA