CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

9.1

2010 Honda Accord seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Accord:

2010 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Oct 012010

Accord 4-cyl

The car is brand new. I test drove the vehicle but didn't notice how uncomfortable the seat was in such a short drive. Now that I drive the car everyday to work, about a 45 minute commute each way, its obvious there must be some kind of design flaw. I've adjusted the seat every which way possible with same result, total discomfort. I hardly ever have back problems, now my back hurts everyday. My claim was substantiated when I decided to google the problem and found the same complaint by many other Honda owners from 2008 thru 2010. I just cannot believe that a company with such a great reputation for solid cars can let this go on and not acknowledge there's a problem.

- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA