CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

4.8

2010 Honda Accord suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Accord:

2010 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Apr 242012

Accord 4-cyl

This complaint regards my 2010 Honda Accord. At around 21,500 miles, I noticed my vehicle began making a humming sound toward the front of the vehicle. This sound would increase as the car accelerated and decrease as the car decelerated. When I brought my Accord in for routine maintenance on 04/24/12, I informed the desk agent at the Honda dealership of the noise. It was determined that the noise stemmed from a wheel bearing that had gone bad on the right front passenger side of my vehicle. Although this malfunction was still covered under the factory warranty that came with the vehicle, I felt the need to report this problem as this was a premature malfunction of a very crucial part to my vehicle. It seems as if the damage occurred while my vehicle was shut off, and I cut the wheel to get a better vantage point under my wheel well. I make this assumption since I hadn't heard the noise before doing this, and then the first time I drove my car after doing this, which happened to be an hour later, the noise became apparent. Many other persons that own a similar vehicle as mine may not think much of this noise if their vehicle(s) have similar mileage such as mine since wheel bearings typically last much longer than this. This could be a catastrophic mistake if this assumption is made, so I figured it prudent to advise on my experience in case this were to happen to another vehicle owner or lessee in a similar situation to mine. For the record, my car has been regularly maintained my local Honda dealership and has not been driven in adverse conditions.

- Shirley, NY, USA