CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

6.0

2010 Honda Accord windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Accord:

2010 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Mar 012010

Accord EX 3.5L V6

I found a youtube clip which shows a similar problem as mine though the vehicle in the clip is 2009 accord.

I do not think that this kind of wind noise should be heard in a new car. I visited my dealer 4 times but they haven't fixed it yet. They located it as coming from the A pillar molding on driver's side. All they have done so far is made two dents on the modling.

- , Blacksburg, VA, USA