- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,496 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: