CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

3.3

2011 Honda Accord miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda Accord:

2011 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Nov 152016

Accord

Vehicle factory radio changes stations on its own and unexpectedly. This happens when the vehicle is stopped or moving. Vehicle heavily consumes oil. It requires 1.5 - 2 quarts of oil be added between scheduled oil changes.

- Gambrills, MD, USA

Jul 112016

Accord

I was driving on I-75 near ruskin Florida when the driver's side window imploded for no known reason. Florida highway patrol responded and could not see any evidence of the vehicle being struck by any foreign object. Glass ended up in several places including behind me (the driver and sole occupant), under the driver's seat, the far rear right seat and floorboard. I have photos. This happened around 6:40 P.M., July 11, 2016. I have contacted Honda and they refused to do anything about it.. I feel that this is a severe safety issue and should be investigated. I have additional photos

- Bradenton, FL, USA

Jan 022016

Accord

The rear window of my 2011 Honda Accord just exploded for no apparent reason. After searching the internet, I found that this has happened to a number of people with different makes and models of automobiles and that the most likely cause is defective rear window defroster wires. We were moving about 5 mph on a city street

- Moorpark, CA, USA

Dec 092015

Accord

Sunroof exploded. Cost of repair to glass and repainting roof, deck lid, antenna, spoiler, and right quarter panel was over $2,400. Car had 61,000 miles on it. Driving with cruise set at 70 mph and outside temperature at 9:30 a.M. was 63 degrees.

- Petty, TX, USA

Oct 012015

My catyletic convertors have all gone out at 127,000 miles

- Bella Vista, CA, USA

Oct 262015

Accord

I lost power and I notice battery light indicator came on after making a right turn while going 5 mph while raining in a puddle of water. Shortly after which, maybe 5 seconds, I regained power back. This has happened twice while turning during a rain, although it does not happen every time it rains.

- Prichard, AL, USA