CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

2012 Honda Accord brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Accord:

2012 Honda Accord Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jun 012012

Accord 4-cyl

ABS lights on purchase after 5 months. I purchase my car on 12/30/11. On 30/5/12 I saw the lights on, I dropped my car for 1 day at boardwalk Honda service. Next day, when I went to take my car the manager told me that rodents had eaten the wiring. The place where I park my car, there were three other cars also parked everyday. They never have such kind of problem. I think because of their car is old and my car is new so rodents like to eat new wires not a old wires. The manger told me that you have to pay for this and it will be more than $1000. I am completely disagree, why should I pay. Still its passed 5 months. I am looking forward to fix this problem by Honda with free of charge.

- Absecon, NJ, USA

Apr 272012

Accord

My brakes constantly make an annoying clicking should it is only getting worse. I took the vehicle to the dealership where I made the purchase I was waiting for one hour and a half only to be told they did not do a full inspection and everything is normal the clicking sound is normal. I am very unhappy with my car it is the fifth Honda in the family the new vehicle with the loud clicking sound. I have had multiple vehicles from Mazda to Nissan even Toyota and this is the first vehicle that I have with such annoying clicking sound.

- Santa Ana, CA, USA